- Don't be misled by other programs padded out to 300 hours - this
industry is self-regulating and the schools are ultimately businesses
- Dr. Steve G. Jones strips out all the unnecessary time wasting & just
presents to you all the information you need to practice safely,
successfully and professionally
- By completing this course, you will also have lifetime support from Dr. Steve
G. Jones and the American
Union of NLP
Enter your email below and Steve will share his tools and recommendations you can use to find true success, absolutely free...
Dates: You may start anytime.
Pace: Three weeks is the shortest
allowable completion time. One year is the longest allowable
675 $10! (includes 100 page manual and 10 instructional video
Registration deadline: None. Register
60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Instructor: Dr. Steve G. Jones, NLP Master
Trainer, Board of Directors Member: American Lung Association (LA
Chapter), Member: American Board of Hypnotherapy, Member: National Guild
of Hypnotists · Founder: American Alliance of Hypnotists
Text Books (E-Book format): As part
of the course (included in the total price of this course), you will
receive a 100 page e-book by Dr. Steve G . Jones, M.Ed, NLP Master
Online NLP certification training
ENROLL NOW FOR JUST
This course IS for everyone. Even if you are a layman with no NLP
background, or don't want to be a professional NLP Practitioner, you
should still take this course. You will learn NLP to break negative
cycles and have unlimited confidence. You will also learn how to use
NLP to help your friends and family!
And, if you are a professional, this course will take you to the next level!
Steve shares his powerful marketing strategies and teaches you how to make
money as a full-time NLP Practitioner!
Upon completion of your training, you will be certified by the American Alliance
of NLP to practice NLP.
NLP Practitioner Training FAQ
Q: Is your certification accepted everywhere in the World?
A: Yes. To the best of our knowledge, at this time, our certification is
Q: Will I need any other training in order to practice NLP besides
A: No. Our course is all you will need.
Q: Will I be properly trained if all I take is your online NLP
A: Ideally an NLP practitioner would be trained in a classroom setting with
an instructor physically present. Unfortunately, this luxury is not practical
for many people. When we factor in airfare, hotel, time away from work and
family, etc. the costs both monetary and otherwise quickly add up. For this
reason, many institutions have turned to online training as a viable alternative
to meeting modern day needs. In fact, Columbia, Harvard, and Cornell have
extensive online programs. Also, Penn, Dartmouth, and Yale offer online classes.
Dr. Steve G. Jones, while working on his doctorate in education, extensively studied
the online programs offered by Ivy League schools. He then was able to model the
NLP training program to offer a similar level of training. Additionally, In this
course, you are encouraged to find a study partner and to practice your
techniques on a number of people.
Q: What about licensing requirements for NLP practitioners. Are there
A: At this time, to the best of our knowledge, there are no licensing
requirements for NLP practitioners anywhere in the World. However, if you start
a business, you will generally need a business license.
Q: What do I get Certified as?
A: NLP Practitioner
Q: What Do I get When I Buy the NLP Hypnosis Course?
A: You get instant access to 10 hours of videos that you can watch online or download to your computer. You also get instant access to Steve's 100 page NLP e-book.
Q: How long does the course take to finish?
A: It takes about 2-3 weeks if you move quickly by reading the training manual and watching the videos daily.
Q: How Do I take the Test?
A: The test is included in the course materials and you simply complete the test after all other modules to get your certification.
Q: What do I need to do to get my Certification?
A: You must pass the test that is included at the end of the certification
course with a score of 75% or better. If you fail you have a max of 3 times to
pass. If you don’t pass all three times, you will be charged a $25 fee for
another 3 chances and so on.
Q: How Long Does it take to get my Certifications?
A: We will send your certification as soon as possible once we have reviewed
your test materials and given a passing score.
Questions about the Certificate
Q: Will I receive a certificate?
A: Upon completion of this program, you will receive a beautiful certificate sent via email, which you can print out and proudly display for your clients to see. It will have your name, title (Certified Hypnotist), and your certification number.
Q: What will the certificate look like? Is there a
here for the sample of the certificate.
Q: Is the mailing of the certificate cost included in the course fee?
Questions about Steve
Q: Who actually teaches the program?
A: The program is taught online and in person by Dr. Steve G. Jones. Steve personally trains every student whether online or in a classroom setting.
Q: What are Dr. Steve G. Jones’s qualifications as an instructor?
A: Dr. Steve G. Jones has over 20 years experience as a certified clinical hypnotist, both teaching hypnosis students and working with clients. His list of former clients includes: Danny Bonaduce, Jeraldine Saunders (creator of the Love Boat TV series), Tom Mankiewicz (writer of Superman the movie), and many other celebrities. Steve has served on the board of directors of the American Lung Association in Los Angeles, California. He is a member of the National Guild of Hypnotists, National Board of Certified Clinical Hypnotists, founder of the American Alliance of Hypnotists, member of the International Registry of Clinical Hypnotists, has presented his hypnosis research at the American Council of Hypnotists Examiners, received the President’s appreciation award for his outstanding contributions to the American Association for Adult and Continuing Education, is a member of the American Board of Hypnosis, member of Who’s Who among Students in American Universities and Colleges, member of Pi Lambda Theta International Honor Society and Professional Association in Education, member of Omicron Delta Kappa Honor Society, member of the Golden Key Honor Society, recipient of the National Leadership Award from the United States National Congressional Committee, received a bachelor’s degree in psychology from the University of Florida, received a master’s degree in education from Armstrong Atlantic and State University, received the educational specialist degree from Georgia Southern University, and is currently a doctoral candidate in education at Georgia Southern University. Steve has recently been featured on TruTV, CNN, and is under a development contract for his new television series on hypnosis.
Q: What is the minimum age requirement to be enrolled in your course?
Q: Do I need an advanced degree to practice NLP, such as a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree?
A: No. In most states in the United States and in most countries, our program is all you need.
Q: Does the American Alliance of NLP help its trainees by promoting them online?
A: Yes. You will be listed on the international online list of Certified NLP.
Q: I am a layman with no NLP background. Will this program actually take me from the ground floor up and teach me everything I need?
A: Yes. This program is extremely thorough and it will teach you everything you need to know to be a certified NLP Practitioner and help you run your own practice.
Online NLP certification training
ENROLL NOW FOR JUST
Upon registering, the entire program will be sent to you via e-mail. You can
work at your own pace. You will perform the practical homework and e-mail back
the entire program when completed for grading.
During your training, you will be able to ask any questions by e-mail.
What is NLP, and how does it benefit you? This home based course, is designed
to be a resource for you for the rest of your life, to teach you what NLP is and
how to effectively use it.
You will learn valuable tools for using NLP as well as unique tools for life
in this intensive, power-packed course. With the online training program you can
study at your own pace and you are not tied to a specific training schedule. If
NLP enables rapid change, why not learn rapidly? Have fun, expand your
awareness, and experience deep change.
In NLP you develop basic skills to enhance your journey to success. Through
this course you will learn to:
- Be your best in tough situations, all the time.
- Turn problems and obstacles into springboards for super success.
- Speed up your learning in any field.
- Make dramatic, positive changes in the way you think, feel and act.
- Successfully get your message across, every time.
- Detect patterns in human behavior.
- See and hear more efficiently as you improve your sensory acuity.
- Learn to model yourself based on characteristics common among high
- Recognize how other people respond to you.
- Defuse tense situations.
- Understand where your competition is coming from.
- Use objections to improve your communications.
Throughout this training program, you will gain invaluable tools to help in
all aspects of life:
- Remove the emotional charge from unpleasant memories.
- Eliminate and remove difficulties in your work and personal life by
recognizing and altering the patterns that create them.
- Be able to build rapport with anyone.
- Control almost any situation.
- Improving and using states of mind.
- Catapult yourself to great success using the secrets of managing your
- Create useful states of mind, and use the best states of mind at the worst
- Break out of unwanted emotional states of mind at will.
- Have your best resources available to you any time you need them, by
developing your personal circle of excellence.
You will gain extensive knowledge of these subjects though the NLP
Practitioner training course:
NLP Success, History, Levels, Principals, Setting Outcome, Presuppositions,
the NLP Model of communication and focus, Cause and Effect, Sensory Acuity,
Rapport, Representational Preferences, Eye Patterns, Submodalities, Swish
Patterns, Language mastery, Persuasive Language, Meta Model, Anchoring, Handling
States, Change, Milton Model, Behavior Psychology and stimulus, Strategy
Elicitation, Chunking, Recipes for success, Forgiveness Process, Reframing,
Parts integration, Pacing, Strategies: (love, logic, decision), Repatterning,
Future Communication Needs, Definitions, Modeling, Resources for success,
Outcome Training, Reason vs Results and Quantum Linguistics
- Learn how to use NLP to improve your life and others
- NLP is experiential in nature
- Help someone make changes, where they believe they instilled the
change in themselves
- Discover how Steve uses NLP in his own life to make changes
- How to increase focus with NLP techniques
- Establish goals you want to achieve with the program
- Discover the meaning of the anagrams: HALT, WAR, and SHIP
- Learn why will power is not enough
- See NLP in action with Steve and a student
- Learn how to practice NLP techniques
- Discover how to establish rapport
- Learn how to use the powerful technique of a visual squash
- Discover how to use a sub modality transfer
- See and hear Steve demonstrate an auditory acuity test
- Watch Steve demonstrate a visual acuity test
- Discover the power of your senses
- Discover NLP as a body of information
- Learn the importance of using NLP for good and with respect
- Learn about eye-accessing cues
- Find out HOW people are thinking
- Find out if someone is lying to you
- Learn the important 3 questions to calibrate a person’s
- Learn about the major representational systems
- Discover predicates
- Discover how and why we use certain strategies
- Learn what role our senses and representational systems play
- Become more aware of decision making
- Become more aware of subconscious thoughts
- Learn how people relate
- Perform an exercise that helps you tap into your representational
- Learn to tune into your senses to enhance your experience
- Learn the power of metaphor
- Learn to use visual, auditory, and kinesthetic senses in metaphors
- Discover sub modalities and how you store information
- Steve walks you through a sub modality exercise
- Learn the “Circle of Excellence”
- Steve uses real world examples to help make sense of NLP techniques
- Learn to answer the question, “What?”
- Discover the foundation of NLP
- Learn the 10 presuppositions
- Realize that people always make the ‘best’ choice
- Every behavior has a use
- Learn how to instill change in clients
- Steve performs a hypnosis session to accelerate change
- Learn the meta-model
- Steve teaches the “Now” exercise
- Learn the importance of developing a plan
- Discover the power of anchors
- Learn how to anchor emotions in people
- Learn the NLP technique of nominalization
- Learn how to install an anchor
- Steve talks about VAKOG
- Learn how to chain anchors
- Discover how to help people overcome fears with anchoring
- Learn the technique “Changing personal history”
- Discover the “Lie/truth exercise”
- How to give new meaning to a memory
- Learn to create something that never even existed
- Learn Steve’s technique: The Superhero technique
- Discover the importance of creating your own techniques
- Learn to help people eliminate their fears with the movie theater
- The importance of anchoring safety
- Learn the visual squash technique with regression to help people
- Discover the power of the swish pattern
- Learn multiple types of swish patterns and how to use them
- Learn to anchor others to you to have certain attributes
- Discover the benefits of the Godiva chocolate pattern
- Use the ‘new behavior generator’ to create new behaviors
- Learn the handshake instant induction
- Discover the benefits of pattern interrupt
- How to perform an intervention on someone
- Discover the power of advertising as a NLP practitioner
Here's what others have to say:
Steve G. Jones is a highly trained and talented NLP instructor. As a medical doctor interested in helping patients, I have always been interested in exploring various healing methods, including NLP. The NLP course taught by Steve G. Jones has given my the courage, motivation, and knowledge to use NLP successfully with my patients.
OMG thanks Steve for the marketing section at the end of the NLP Master Practitioner Course. It was soooo much better, simpler and more direct than any other NLP course I have taken.
Love it. I have work to do, no more wondering where to start. Looking forward to getting serious about this. Your style is just the best
It is a great honor for me to write a few words for Steve G. Jones, who has had tremendous sucessess in the art and science of both hypnotherapy and NLP. He is not only the founder of an American Union of NLP, but also an expert NLP trainer. He has a Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Master's degree in education, an NLP trainer certification, a hypnotherapy certification, and is now completing his doctorate in education. Therefore, he knows how to properly train students. I have taken both the practitioner and master practitioner NLP courses and found the information not only very useful in my life, but also very helpful in treating my patients.
Thanks to Steve G. Jones, I am able to move forward in learning and helping other people. The NLP course made the concepts and the language easy to understand and encouraged further study. Thank you for this opportunity to
further my career and my LIFE! You are known around the globe. My Associate in the U.K. put me in touch with your program. Again MANY THANKS!
I'm an online graduate of the American Alliance of Hypnotists. I can honestly say that this is the fastest, easiest way to learn in your spare time. Steve G. Jones corresponded with me constantly and was always there to answer my questions. Thank you, Steve, for helping me launch my new career as a hypnotist!
This is really very fascinating. As I have been practicing clinical hypnosis with some of the troops, it has helped to quell some of the PTSD symptomatology and panic responses. I hope to use hypnosis more both here in theater and at home in my practice as well. I am an Adlerian psychologist and although I studied some Ericksonian ideas, reading more about the theory and its clinical application is really very cool. Great stuff. I am glad I ran into you online. Two more modules and then I am looking forward to the advanced course.
If you want to make a positive change in your life, Steve G. Jones can make the
difference. He did with me.
Steve G. Jones exhibited great insight and sensitivity during our time together. I would recommend his services to anyone seeking aid with the elimination of unwanted habits.
I can see why Steve G. Jones is the leader in his field. He has a tremendous wealth of knowledge which he shares in a very straightforward manner. Oh, and did I mention, it's nice making over $100/hour while helping people, too!
First, I operate and teach for the International Mystical School of Spiritual Diversity - an on-line school for Spiritual Development and Holistic Healing. I have taken several of the Steve Jones courses and am very impressed, to the point of including a referral page for my students to his courses.
The courses are all relevant and thorough, including not only the material, but also both theory and practical application. Yet what sets Steve's courses apart from other great teachers is his presentation style; Always Professional, with confidence and conviction, yet understandable, engaging, down to earth, serious when necessary and yet when the situation is better presented with humor, Steve uses that too. Wonderful Teacher.
Steve offers a variety of courses which I highly recommend and will continue to take myself.
Oh, I forgot to mention something very important to those cost conscious people like myself, Prices; Steve's courses are all very affordable, but he takes no shortcuts with quality - He has found a way to maintain top quality product, while keeping the courses available to every budget.
Wado - Many Thanks
Enter your email below and Steve will share his tools and recommendations you can use to find true success, absolutely free...
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank's role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.
Home | FAQs | Terms
Of Use |